Thursday, October 27, 2011

No looking back now

The countdown in on.  Steph's doctor sent her straight to the hospital this afternoon.  I will spare everyone the medical details, but the doctor said it was time.  I came home from work and pack the car to meet Steph and Marvin at the hospital.  Now here we are, nurse visits every few hours, waiting on medicine and nature to kick in.  We aren't expecting much until tomorrow evening.


My final meal before entering parenthood was from Waffle House thank god, last song was Party Rock Anthem (correction ... firing up Spotify to fix that), and last tv show was UVA beating Miami and Game 6 of the World Series.  Texas is trying like crazy to win it in extra innings.


I think we have finalized the name(s).  Last chance to make your guesses on the gender (boy, girl, or dinosaur).  I have been saying dinosaur all along.  I just hope all the grandparents have their names picked out.


More soon enough ....

No comments:

Post a Comment